ihmeellisiä ostajia taas liikkeellä

Overdrive.fi on harrasteautoiluun keskittyvä verkkosivusto, joka tarjoaa sisältöä harrastajien ja rakentajien tarpeisiin. Epäasiallinen ja loukkaava sisältö, joka rikkoo sivuston käyttöehtoja, poistetaan. Näin eivät myöskään poliittinen keskustelu ja aiheet sinne kuulu. Harrastus on yhteinen poliittisesta kannasta riippumatta. Overdriven yleiset käyttöehdot löytyvät täältä, ja on hyvä muistaa, että jokainen keskustelija on rikos- ja vahingonkorvausoikeudellisessa vastuussa omien viestiensä sisällöstä.

Ketju osiossa 'Yleistä harrastuksesta', aloittaja steelofamerica, 4.4.2010.

1. Ozzzi

Ozzzi 3rd gear

Hello,

Thanks for your email. First let me start by saying sorry for any inconvenience this letter of mine might cause you. I will buy the car at your given price but I have a personal business proposal for you. I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year ending, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's defencive forces base. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Nations on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself and that is why I contacted you. On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2million USD Which I got here in Iraq and I deposited this money with a Red Cross unit inside the militay base informing them that I am making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good business venture. Anyway you will advice more on that since I am not a business person. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3years so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer, I have a 100% authentic means of transporting the money through our diplomatic courier officer.I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction, I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where I am now, I can only communicate through email with our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails.I will only reach you through email for now, because our calls might be monitored. I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal contact details such as:

Full names/ Scan copy of your identity..............
    Direct contact address and..........................
    Your direct Telephone number........................

so I can call you for further inquiries & details when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message. If no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted on your custody and I will come over for my own share of the money as soon as I am out frrom here. I will give to you 30% of the total sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Besides, You have to remove the car from the list advert: I will buy the car at your rate selling price. Please be rest assured and also i want you to assure me that you will assist me in this offer so as to present you as the beneficiary of the funds. Waiting for your earliest response.

Thank You and God bless.

Best Regards,
    Capt. Kelvin John

Niin täälläkin...

2. vespa68

vespa68 Gearhead

Kapteenit ovat ilmeisesti purjehdusseuransa kerhohuoneella kuulleet, että Suomesta saa hyviä autoja. :eek:

Minuun otti yhteyttä Capt. Weiz Stein

3. BuickS

BuickS Gearhead

"Kaput" on varmaan omilla kylillä kuulleet liikaa? Lontoon murteista heittoa toimistaan; "Money talks - bullshit walks" ja ovat siksi suunnanneet autonhankintakatseet SUURSuomen suuntaan.
    Myykää nyt joku nopeasti hyvät autot "kapuille"!!! 8)
    Onko YYA-sopimus tai joku muu vastaava vielä voimassa tai jotain, voisiko sitä kautta saada jopa jotain tukiaisia tommoseen tärkeään vientikauppaan?!? :eek:

4. raunoh

raunoh 3rd gear

Minuun otti yhteyttä n. 2 kk sitten muuan Capt Alex Sidney, kuulostaa kovin tutulta tekstiltä? :

I am willing to pay for the whole cars (Mustang Cobra) and have my investment that will be under your care in your country , but I would like to confide in you for a business proposal for you ,this is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it remain and be treated as such only.

Please bear with me for now ,Listen, I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq , I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Nations on the war against terrorism..I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us.

Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain $16.2 million USD between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of $16.2 million which I got from one of our raiding here in Iraq and I deposited this consignment (funds) with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the consignment. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this funds.

I want to invest the money in europe as soon as I am deployed to German Military base for a good business venture that must be under your control, anyway you will advice more on that, since I am not a business person. I cannot move this funds to the United States for security reasons and moreover, I will be in Germany for about 3 to 4 years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the box (funds) to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount ,so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.
    However,as an American intelligence officer, I have a 100% authentic means of transporting this box (Funds) through diplomatic courier service via Red cross.
    I just need your acceptance and all will be done in a short period of time . Once i confirm your readiness to carry out this deal with me ,i will give you the complete details you need for a successfully deal .
    Listen, I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. We can only communicate through email because i am using our military communication facilities, which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, I will only reach you through email for now, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries & details when I am out of our military network, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.
    I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 5 days the money should have been noted on your custody and I will come later for my own money. I will give you 35% of the funds and 65% is for me. I hope I am being fair on this deal.
    I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email.Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.

Get back to me with your full information:

1)FULL NAME......................
    2)Address........................
    3)AGE............................
    4)MARITAL STATUS.................
    5)SEX............................
    6)PHONE NUMBER...................
    7)OCCUPATION.....................

Regards,
    Capt .Alex Sidney

5. MikkoV

MikkoV Gearhead

No mulle sattu aika erikoinen "ostaja" kohdille. Soitteli yhtä autoa, kyseli niitä näitä 5 minuuttia, kertoi tämän jälkeen ostavansa auton ja halusi varata sen koska oli toiselta puolen Suomea. Sovittiin että maksaa muutaman satkun tilille heti ja tulee hakemaan autoa runsaan viikon päästä

Rahoja ei kuulunut, eikä kaveria tavoittanut enää tämän jälkeen...?

Tästä on aikaa pari viikkoa, nyt viime viikon lopulla pankista soitettiin että mun tililtä on joku koittanut käydä nostamaan isompaa rahasummaa väärennetyllä ajokortilla. Nostoyritys oli ollut jossain 400km päässä ja sieltä oli otettu soittovarmistus tännen mun kotipankkiin. Virkalija oli onneksi tunnistanut äänestä et nyt on väärä kaveri ja rahat jäi saamatta, mut ajokortti oli tosiaan mennyt läpi siellä. No kaveri lähti käpälämäkeen kun käry kävi.

Ihme jos ei liity yhteen nää em. stoorit, nyt mielenkiinnolla sit vaan ootellaan et mitä muuta tää muhun vahvasti samaistunut kesseli on tässä keksinyt tehdä viimeisen parin viikon aikana...

6. transport01

transport01 3rd gear

Oli siellä varmaan joku epäilys herännyt, kun lähtivät soittelemaan. sääli, etteivät saaneet huijaria pankista poliisin juttusille.

7. MikkoV

MikkoV Gearhead

Tuo on ihan vakio käytäntö jos vieraassa pankissa ja yhtään isompi summa. No, toivottavasti jää kiinni, hyvät kuvat on kuulemma ainakin kaverista.

8. No H2O

No H2O Gearhead

MikkoV:

Käypä Suomen asiakastiedon sivuilla hakemassa itsellesi luottokielto, maksaa noin kympin ja on voimassa 2 vuotta, saat ko. luottokiellosta itsellesi lapun jolla sitten voit asioitasi hoitaa mikäli itse tarvitse luottoa.

Luultavasti tuo santeri koettaa jotain muuta konstia seuraavaksi... Tilata esim. Elloksen luottoa, tms. muuta "kivaa"...

Poliisilta kannattanee kysyä voiko tehdä rikosilmoituksen petoksen yrityksestä, näin jäisi merkintä sinun henkilötietojesi väärin käytöstä viranomaisten rekistereihin.

9. Jza

Jza Double Gearhead

Äänestä? :eek: Mitä itseltä on moisia varmistuksia soiteltu, niin ovat aina soittaneet kotipankkiin, jossa virkailija on luurissa kuvaillut että minkä näköinen kuikelo sitä rahaa pitäisi olla nostamassa. En mä ole ikinä vielä puhumaan saakka joutunut

Tosin nykypankissa en ole konttorilla saakka käynyt kuin kerran, niin tuskin onnistuu enää tuokaan tunnistaminen :lol:

Mutjoo. Jos on vieras paikkakunta ja joku jostain käsittämättömästä syystä haluaa vielä pyöritellä käteistä taskuissaan isoja summia, niin ihme jos ei hälytykset soi. Nettipankki on kuitenkin aika lailla helpompi keksintö ja automaattejakin löytyy...

10. tha022

tha022 Gearhead

Yritti myös tutun thunderbirdyä kapu ostaa ja sama vuodatus oli mukana mitä tuohon oli liitelty.
    Taitaa olla kova kauppamies :lol:

11. CantBeDone

CantBeDone 1st gear

Kai saat kuvat itsellesi, rikoshan kohdistui sinuun? Ties vaikka olisi joku vanha tuttu.

12. fishbone

fishbone Gearhead

Dr Harrison otti yhteyttä nettiauton kautta,onko tuttu tapaus?corvette olis kiinnostanut.

13. yks toine mikko

yks toine mikko Double Gearhead

on kieltämättä. dr harrison on meidän perhelääkäri ja uskottu mies. hän on kieltämättä hiukan omintakeinen persoona, mitä muuta harrisonin suvun ainoalta perijältä voikaan odottaa, mutta samalla eh-dot-to-man luotettava kauppakumppani.

omintakeisuudella tarkoitin oikeastaan kahta asiaa. toinen on se, että hän suosii erikoisia maksutapoja.. saattaa olla niin, että hän ehdottaa maksun suorittamista paypalin välityksellä maksaen samalla kuriirin tai agentin osuuden siulle. siun on sit maksettava se ylimääräinen osuus eteenpäin ennen kaupan lopullista toteutumista. tätä varten hän tarvitsee myös mahdollisimman yksityiskohtaiset tiedot siusta.

toinen huomion arvoinen seikka on se, että hän keräilee suomalaisen historian omaavia ajoneuvoja. enimmäkseen tosin täällä dieselöityjä, mutta myös bensakoneiset käyvät koska hänellä on henkilökuntaa ihan jälkidieselöintien toteuttamista varten.

miul on ollu kunnia päästä vierailemaan autotallissaan, on muuten kunnioitettava määrä piilofarkkuja, lava-camaroita ja harvinaisempiakin diesel-autoja. otin pari valokuvaa vieraillessani kotonaan, voin lähettää kuvia halukkaille vaikka yksityisviestillä.

edit: kuvat loppuivat suuren kysynnän takia

14. Jza

Jza Double Gearhead

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Eikä kannata unohtaa, että suurilla autotehtailla on omat tuotantolinjat suomeen tuotavia autoja varten, niin ne ovat ihan eri vehkeitä mitä jossain etelässä myytävät Corvetet ja mersut. Kannattaa hakea vähän kauempaakin, niin saa takuulla ruosteettoman korin ja vähillä kilometreillä.

15. Ana67

Ana67 Gearhead

Täällä ois Musti kiinnostanut ko doktoria... Kyseli semmosia mitkä ilmossa oli sanottu selvällä Suomenkielellä :rotfl: :rotfl:

16. MikkoV

MikkoV Gearhead

Voi kuule toivottavasti, ja tiedot muutenkin, eiköhän tuollainen apina kiinni jää. Noin suurta fania ois kunnia päästä kättelemään ja lähettää vaikka joulukortti.

Kohdistuiko muuten tuossa kohtaa minuun kun jäi yritykseksi, vai pankkiin? Pankki tuosta ainakin rikosilmoituksen tekemisen hoiti.

17. Ana67

Ana67 Gearhead

Onko Luis Leon tuttu "ostaja"???? Taitaa olla samaa kastia tämän kuuluisan Dr Harrisonin kanssa...

Mistä näitä sikiää??? Käännöskoneella käännettyjä kymysyksiä :mad:

18. intiaani_chief

intiaani_chief 3rd gear

Näitä ostajia on nettiauto väärällään, samoin myyjiä.. on joku kiinnostava auto turbohalvalla myynnissä ja sitten tulee english viestiä että "car is good, send me the money" :D

Itse ilmoitan aina nettiautossa ylläpitäjille nämä kummalliset sedät.

19. ls1978

ls1978 Gearhead

Samaan kastiin menee myös Ralph Evans, Manchesterin lahja suomalaisille autonmyyjille. Paypalilla maksaa, eikä edes tingi, muitta joku ihmeen kuriiripalkkio pitäisi erikseen lähettää :rotfl: Ei kai kukaan ihan oikeasti näihin voi langeta...

20. perkele

perkele Gearhead

onkos tää benson sullivan tehny muille ostotarjouksia?

Kerro tästä muillekin!