New on here! '67 Dodge Coronet 500

Overdrive.fi on harrasteautoiluun keskittyvä verkkosivusto, joka tarjoaa sisältöä harrastajien ja rakentajien tarpeisiin. Epäasiallinen ja loukkaava sisältö, joka rikkoo sivuston käyttöehtoja, poistetaan. Näin eivät myöskään poliittinen keskustelu ja aiheet sinne kuulu. Harrastus on yhteinen poliittisesta kannasta riippumatta. Overdriven yleiset käyttöehdot löytyvät täältä, ja on hyvä muistaa, että jokainen keskustelija on rikos- ja vahingonkorvausoikeudellisessa vastuussa omien viestiensä sisällöstä.

Ketju osiossa 'Finnish Mopar Association ry', aloittaja MoparZ, 12.4.2014.

1. MoparZ

MoparZ 1st gear

Hi, I'm an Aussie living in Tampere. I imported my '67 Coronet at the end of last summer. So this year will be the first full season with it in Finland.

I'm planning to get to as many events this summer as I can. I'm already registered for the TRE Hot Rod & Rock show.

I'll be at Pick Nick of course, and I'm interested in knowing of any other major events so let me know.

My car is an original condition, numbers matching 2 door hardtop. Factory power windows, power steering, 383 Big Block, 727 and 8 3/4 rear with 3.23:1 gearing. (open wheeler at the moment). I also have the front buckets with headrests, which are quite rare.

The car originally had a white vinyl roof. But the 2nd owner removed it and painted the roof body color. External panels are now repainted, but engine bay, door jambs, inner trunk are all original paint.

Check out the pics!

If anyone is in my area and want to get in touch please PM me or post in this topic. I bought this car to drive! So it's going to be clocking up miles this year! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dart -66

dart -66 Gearhead

Very nice car and welcome!

3. MoparZ

MoparZ 1st gear

Tx mate!

4. Mikkis

Mikkis Double Gearhead

Nice looking car and welcome =)

5. Mopar-Mamma

Mopar-Mamma Gearhead

Nice car! Welcome to Mopar Meet 2014, which will be at 13.-14. June in Rauma at Poroholma holiday resort. Hope to see You there ☺ .

Kerro tästä muillekin!