Aika pahat lipat

Overdrive.fi on harrasteautoiluun keskittyvä verkkosivusto, joka tarjoaa sisältöä harrastajien ja rakentajien tarpeisiin. Epäasiallinen ja loukkaava sisältö, joka rikkoo sivuston käyttöehtoja, poistetaan. Näin eivät myöskään poliittinen keskustelu ja aiheet sinne kuulu. Harrastus on yhteinen poliittisesta kannasta riippumatta. Overdriven yleiset käyttöehdot löytyvät täältä, ja on hyvä muistaa, että jokainen keskustelija on rikos- ja vahingonkorvausoikeudellisessa vastuussa omien viestiensä sisällöstä.

Ketju osiossa 'Street & Race', aloittaja HEAVYDUTY, 15.10.2006.

1. HEAVYDUTY

HEAVYDUTY 1st gear

2. Jza

Jza Double Gearhead

Siinä hidastuksessahan näkee, että ei se varsinainen runko siitä kuskin ympäriltä mihinkään leviä. Tosin jalkat roikkuvat pihalla... :eek:
    Vahvaa tekoa ovat sekä kuski että kehikko! :odroll:

Melkoisilta linnunluilta kieltämättä näyttää tuo putkitus tuosta koipien ja vaihdelaatikon paikkeilta (tää on kylläkin tmfc, mutta sama rakenne noissa käsittääkseni on) Klik

3. HEAVYDUTY

HEAVYDUTY 1st gear

Juu vahvaa tekoa ovat,saattaahan se vähän täräyttää kun mennään
    450kmh kaiteesta läpi ja vielä heitellään vähän voltteja... :eek:

4. Mopar

Mopar Gearhead

Tuo taisi olla Jerry Caminiton kolari. Tapahtu muuten perjantainan 13. päivä...

Then came May of 1994. Jerry Caminito embarked on a qualifying pass at the Mid-South National in Memphis. A passing coincidence has it that it was Friday, the 13th.

Caminito logged the quickest time of the day ... a stout 5.42, at 280 m.p.h. His wife, Marion, recalls "We saw the 5.42 flash up on the scoreboard, and knew he qualified number one. Then when we went to get in the truck, we heard everyone screaming. When I fumed around, all I saw were pieces failing out of the sky.

After what seemed like an eternity, Marion, and the rest of the crew arrived on the scene. "Right away, everyone tried to keep me away" Marion remembers. But she did see. Jerry was out of the car, and they cut his fire-quit off, and there wasn't one part of him that wasn't a mess." she recalls. Caminito was unconscious. He suffered six broken ribs, both lungs were collapsed and punctured. His leg was broken in two places, and his breastbone was also broken.

Jerry was flown to a Memphis trauma center, and was rushed emergency surgery. Marion, and two friends of the Caminitos were taken to the trauma center in a police car. After several of the longest hours of Marion Caminito's life, the doctors advised her that Jerry wasn't expected to live. "They said that if his injuries didn't kill him, pneumonia would" she remembers. When she finally got to see her husband, she found him on life support. "I was never so scared in my life ... I was looking at my husband on a respirator." she said.

Caminito remained on life support for a week. After three weeks, he was released, and flew home to Jackson N.J. to recuperate, and shortly thereafter, was hospitalized for another week, after his right lung collapsed for a second time.

Upon returning home ... for the second time, Jerry Caminito vowed he'd return to the quarter mile. Not only was his body a wreck, his finances were a shambles as well. While working on the resources to rebuild the car, Jerry also knew he had to rebuild himself too. It was unquestionably his excellent physical condition at the time of the accident which saved his life. Jerry routinely worked out, rifling weights, and is a stickler about exactly what he eats. He doesn't smoke, and the doctors agreed that this was all paramount in his survival. Unable to afford a health club, or a good set of weights, Jerry made a set, and developed his own rehabilitation program. He worked out daily, and to everyone's astonishment, completely recovered.

5. gn

gn 1st gear

6. Fireball

Fireball Gearhead

Kovaa peliä Bostonissa. Siinä oli myös se legendaarinen Eddie Hillin takaperin ajama nelosen aika, kuinkahan korkeella sen sliksi käy kun seuraa sitä videoo niin se palaa tonttiin aika myöhään auton jo pysähdyttyä

Kerro tästä muillekin!