Facebookista bongattua eli Ford Falcon XB Coupe myynnissä Irlannissa.

Overdrive.fi on harrasteautoiluun keskittyvä verkkosivusto, joka tarjoaa sisältöä harrastajien ja rakentajien tarpeisiin. Epäasiallinen ja loukkaava sisältö, joka rikkoo sivuston käyttöehtoja, poistetaan. Näin eivät myöskään poliittinen keskustelu ja aiheet sinne kuulu. Harrastus on yhteinen poliittisesta kannasta riippumatta. Overdriven yleiset käyttöehdot löytyvät täältä, ja on hyvä muistaa, että jokainen keskustelija on rikos- ja vahingonkorvausoikeudellisessa vastuussa omien viestiensä sisällöstä.

Ketju osiossa 'Merkki- ja mallikeskustelu', aloittaja Slas, 14.2.2017.

1. Slas

Slas Gearhead

Bongasin tällaisen myynti-ilmoituksen. Näitä ei ole Suomessa myynnissä ja Euroopassakin kovin kovin harvoin, mutta kiinnostuneita tiedän olevan. Nähtävästi myynnissä olevan yksilö on myös EU-maan rekisterissä, joten mahdollinen rekisteröinti Suomeenkin olisi ehkä helpompaa. Minulla ei ole mitään tekemistä myyjän eikä auton kanssa,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/for...6406315327837/?sale_post_id=10156406315327837

XB John Goss Special
    $62,000
    Dublin, Ireland

Hi everyone, sadly selling my John Goss Special.
    Sold new in Western Australia by Houghton Ford in Victoria Park.
    I've owned the car for the last 10 years here in Dublin, Ireland and in 2012 stripped the car to a bare shell and had it glass blasted.The shell itself is really nice very original with all the original panels and spot welds still evident and only 2 small repairs to boot floor and 2 below the bottom of the windscreen were needed when the car was glass blasted.

Car was then painted and assembled and anything needing restoring replacing was done.Since then car has probably done less than 2000 kms.If your genuinely interested in the car pm and I can bore you to tears with more info and pics but here a quick rundown on the spec of the car;

351 Cleveland(non matching numbers) with Barry grant carb,weind inlet,ported 2v heads with 4v valves,pertronix distributor and coil, gilmer belt drive,pacemaker 4 into 1 manifolds,lukey mufflers,larger rad with Davis Craig twin thermos fans.

T5 manual gearbox(original 4 speed to go with car),xc disc brake rear axle with 3.73 lsd.(3.00 spare diff to go with car).

Overall the car is in really really nice condition with no rust/filler etc. Is very reliable and lots of fun to drive.This is my wife's facebook page so if you would like more on the car just let me know or pm me for my number.

Please note this car is in Dublin Ireland. I can help with shipping worldwide.
    Thanks for reading Tom.

Kerro tästä muillekin!